sobota, 19 września 2020

Tea and fog in my room

I don't remember opening my window

my room is cold with regret

and the air is so wet

I can breathe again.


I really loved you, you know?

Your name was starting with M.

Madeleine, Mary, Marti-

I scream your name, you are not there.

 

I get reminded of you next time I get a cup of tea.

Your heart would do weird things after caffeine

just like my head when I see the steam and your presence.

I drank coffee twice with you.


I really loved you, you know?

You were my dearest friend,

then each and every one of my friends began to love.

And I loved the fog in my room.


I regret nothing. There is nothing to regret

if I am not the same person.

If I for once, maybe, just maybe forget

your name and mine too.


I am no one,

mine life has been of much shame,

and I really loved you, you know?

I am not in love anymore.


You looked so good in green

I hope you're well,

and I hope you are real

And I hope you are happy.


I really loved you, you know?

You knew, I told you.

But now it's all so distant.

I love the fog filling my unbecoming.


I don't remember opening the window,

the tea has gone cold,

and the fog fills my room, 

and I am drowning in the wetness of the air.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Ulysses

  I never understood what people meant When they spoke of feeling tempted Before I talked to you I never before thought about dashing my san...