wtorek, 23 stycznia 2024

Ulysses

 

I never understood what people meant

When they spoke of feeling tempted

Before I talked to you


I never before thought about dashing

my sanity onto the rocks

Just so I could hear your voice


My fellow sailors know of you

But their ears are covered in wax

They can't hear us


My fellow sailors believe in freedom

Thus the mast is not what I worry about

I walk around the boat asking


No one listens, and I'm the no one,

If I was doing my captain duties

I would already crash into your rocks


I would drown in your blue-eyed sea

Oh but I know you don't sing for me

Siren, your voice is for someone else


I still yearn for your rock

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Ulysses

  I never understood what people meant When they spoke of feeling tempted Before I talked to you I never before thought about dashing my san...