wtorek, 25 sierpnia 2020

melonbrolly

So I made. A meme.

I can explain how everything happened, every little step.

1. I discovered some good queer YouTubers. I still watch some of them. I also discovered some philosophy ones. 
2. I stumbled upon a video called "Witchcraft. Gender. Marxism." I watched 20 minutes of it.
3. A bit of time passed, I needed to look at something else then watched the rest of that video. 
4. I looked at the content of the channel. There were some familiar things. I watched why the author of the videos would tell about them.
5. I watched "The Philosophy of Night Vale". 
6. I got into Night Vale, binge-listening to it.
7. August 2019. Shakespeare stream
8. Croakspeare jumps into existence.
9. I listen to some more podcasts.
10. I find The Magnus Archives. I binge-listen to it, never getting scared. 
11. I make a joke about a laughable umbrella. 
12. Boson uses the string of characters "brolly" in his message what to do with it.
13. Brolly is not a real word. Brits jump into the defence.
14. One of my arguable friends makes the string of characters "brollyant" jump into existence.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Ulysses

  I never understood what people meant When they spoke of feeling tempted Before I talked to you I never before thought about dashing my san...