czwartek, 7 maja 2020

perfect

Sometimes I just wish
I could cut it out.
Put my hand between my ribs
and yank the negativity.

People are happier with happy shells
who do not suffer and aren't worried
who do not talk
who have their fingers cut off and mouths sewn into smiles.

People are happier if you leave your room
do your work
behave normally
don't speak about that.

Everyone likes Light
Laughs
and Love.
Wants to reject anything bad.

Maybe I am a narcissist?
Maybe I should be locked up?
Maybe I should just leave
and make a place in their hearts for another?

My name isn't Manipulation,
nor is it Lie, Fraud and Impostor.
My name isn't Perfection,
I am like a wick that doesn't catch fire anymore.

Maybe I should cut off my tongue?
Sew my lips, tie my hands behind my back,
 Log off one night and not return
Let others play in the theatre of their lives. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Ulysses

  I never understood what people meant When they spoke of feeling tempted Before I talked to you I never before thought about dashing my san...